Quality Policy Statement
National Cereals and Produce Board is committed to trading in agricultural commodities and provision of related services including premier warehousing solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our customers and interested parties.
The Board shall pursue these commitments by:
- Establishing quality objectives every financial year based on the strategic plan and which shall be reviewed annually for appropriateness.
- Seeking to understand and satisfy the needs of our customers and interested parties.
- Strengthening human resource capacity and providing a working environment conducive for improved employee performance.
- Fostering collaboration and partnerships with relevant interested parties to inter alia improve quality of Board’s products and services.
- Enhancing post-harvest value addition and quality management services.
- Embracing best practices, innovation and appropriate technology in all operations and business processes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the Quality management system for continual improvement.